Mead Physio Group and COVID – the lead up to borders opening
By Jason Wells - Updated 5th April 2022
At Mead Physio Group we are proud to reassure you that we are a COVID safe business. Over these last two years COVID has affected so many, both personally and at work and although we have been relatively safe in Western Australia, there are several government regulations we are required to abide by. These guidelines are in place to keep both our clients and team safe and well.
Our staff are vaccinated and we have strict hygiene protocols in place, the following is required to protect each person visiting our physio rooms and gym.
* Effective immediately *
- Please check in using the SafeWA or the ServiceWA app whenever you enter one of our clinics or Exercise Right & Rehab Studio.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors by both patients and staff members. If using our Exercise Right & Rehab gym, masks are required to be worn unless participating in vigorous exercise. The term “vigorous” may be different for everyone. Please discuss with your class instructor if you get stuck.
- If you are not feeling well or have recently visited a COVID hotspot, please give reception a call on 08 9293 1800 (Mead Physio) or 08 6500 1555 (Exercise Right) to postpone and rebook your appointment/class.
Finally, if our Exercise Right gym was to be closed due to new restrictions, is there a service we can provide that would assist you in maintaining your exercise program? For example,
- Would you attend outdoor classes if regulation permitted?
- Would you use a live online video stream with an instructor during the normal class times?
- Or is there another way we can support you to maintain your exercise program at home?
- Please let us know!! Email email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us. We appreciate your understanding that these ‘rules’ are not set by us, but we will be following them to keep our community safe.
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Director – Mead Physio Group