Are you looking for a rewarding career as an allied health professional?
Embrace a career opportunity with Mead Physio Group
Mead Physio Group (MPG) has provided excellence in Health Care services to the Perth Hills area for over 20 years. We have a strong focus on life-long health for the local community and are devoted to provide quality services to our patients, undertaking frequent professional development and on-the-job training.current opportunities
We are continually on the lookout for motivated graduates and experienced physiotherapists to join our team.
An introduction to physiotherapy
Comprising a wide range of skills, Physiotherapists are involved in the assessment, diagnosis, planning, treatment and management of patient care. Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability.
Opportunities with Mead Physio Group
Our team love the more relaxed working environment and the opportunities to become closely tied to the community as well as developing strong professional relationships with fellow workers.
We are always on the look-out for like-minded graduates and therapists with all levels of experience to come and join our team. If you have a strong commitment to client care, excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm to achieve great outcomes together with our team, we'd love to hear from you.
Please explore our current job opportunities below.
Private practice physiotherapy
After graduating university, Physiotherapists can work in a variety of environments including hospitals, private practice clinics, community-based rehabilitation centres, outpatient clinics, schools and workplaces. Within these environments there is also the opportunity to branch out and specialise in different fields such as junior physio, women’s physio, sports & exercise physio etc.
Benefits of private practice physiotherapy include:
- Flex-time work schedules
- Foundation and building of a long-term future
- Develop your own niche and business within the bigger organisation
- Benefit directly from your efforts
- Receive unique professional development opportunities
- A immensely fulfilling role in which the challenges will assist your growth
Mead Physio Group Graduate Program
Graduation is an exciting milestone in your career.
At Mead Physio Group we understand how important it is to keep learning and our Graduate Program has been designed for motivated and enthusiastic graduates to kickstart their rewarding career in physiotherapy. Our Mead Physio Group physiotherapists are encouraged to become active learners with a broad wealth of knowledge and skills in their field.APPLY TODAY
If you're a current physiotherapy student or graduate, we invite you to apply for one of these exciting opportunities.
Our program includes:
- 1 : 1 induction training
- Shadow training and learning from other MPG physios
- Your own room and equipment
- Ongoing professional development (including financial assistance) and opportunities for courses including Dry needling, Taping, Clinical Pilates, Myofascial Cupping etc
- Regular team catch ups, networking and learning
- Competitive remuneration package – your ability to grow your base and grow your income
- Well equipped practice heavily invested in best-practice infrastructure and processes
- Job security with supportive management and close-knit team
- Work life balance. No public holidays and no rotations!
- Leave entitlements – personal leave, sick leave and annual leave
How to get started